Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: PEW POTATOES!
Replies: 54 Views: 1960
1-> 7->>

canuck 15.11.09 - 12:53am
DO I REALLY NEED TO SAY ANYTHING MORE?I LOOK THRU FORUMS AND WHAT DO I SEE? CHRISTIANS COWERING INSTEAD OF BEING WHAT THEY ARE CALLED TO BE... GODS WITNESSES! ARE YOU DEFEATED ALREADY? CAN YOU NOT STAY AWAKE FOR ONE HOUR? *

canuck 15.11.09 - 05:25am
Declare To The World Jesus Is King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords. He Is King Of The Jews. Almighty God. He Holds The Keys Of Death And Hades. He Has Set Before You A Door No Man Can Shut. He Is The Beginning And The End. He Is The Water Of Life Free For Anyone Who Hears Or Wishes To Take From And Drink. He Is The Overcomer Of The World. He Is The Truth That Acknowledges The Father. He Is Our Salvation! *

canuck 15.11.09 - 04:21pm
1Timothy 4:13 Since We Are Waiting For Jesus Return Saints We Can Take This As His Command... Until I Come Devote Yourselves To Public Reading Of Scripture... Surely Any One Of You Can Post A Chapter From The Bible! For Anyone Who Gives Even A Cup Of Cold Water To One Who Is My Disciple Will Not Lose His Reward! And Who Is Gods Disciple? Faith Comes From Hearing Jesus Testimony! Who First Read The Scriptures To You... Show That Same Diligence... That Same Kindness That Was Shown To You! For This Is Gods Command: Love Each Other As Yourself. *

omer321 17.11.09 - 04:00pm
If jesus(peace be upon him) is God then please dun say hes got a father, because it contradicts ur claim that he is the begining n hes the end. Cmon, just dun reject sumthing because u wud feel ur previous life wasted. do u no Allah has kept double reward for those christian who beleive in jesus n his succesor Muhammad(PBUH). muhamad was not just for arabs i am not an arab he was for u too as he is for me, n u hav an equal right on kuran, there are so many versions of bible, but the final book has only one version, One Allah (GOD) One Book. my responsibility is to tel u i dun ask u for anyfavor in return if u accept my advice.. u can giv or take nuthing if my Allah dosen wishes, The Sole creator and Sustainer of the worlds. *

canuck 17.11.09 - 10:53pm
As Many As Are Led By The Spirit Of God Are Sons Of God. *

omer321 18.11.09 - 02:37am
Fear Allah when U attribute human weakneses to GOD. That is the need for an offspring. Will u sacrifise ur son for the crimes of ur neighour, hw culd u say sumthing u wont do urself. ''Say HE is One. Allah the Eternal Absolute. Neither is HE born nor has HE any offspring. And HE is not but Only One''. *

canuck 19.11.09 - 05:24am
You Wont Lay Down Your Life For Another Allah Worshiper Because Allah Is No God Omer. So What Does It Mean To Lay Your Life Down For Another? Will You Take A Bullet For Another? Will You Stand Between Two Brothers Fighting Each Other? Will You Stand On A Street Corner And Give Cups Of Water? Will You Give All Your Wages To Another With None? Will You Invite Strangers To Dinner And Feed Them? Will You Give A Warm Blanket To A Homeless Person? Will You Die For Someone You Have Never Met Before Or Even For A Thief That Breaks In To Steal From You? So If You Are Unwilling To Do Any Of These Or More Others Then Yes You Are Right. Allah Has No Children Because Allah Is No God At All But Yourself!!! *

omer321 19.11.09 - 07:30am
The one who created jesus u cal him father we cal him Allah. He jesus ate and drank. If u say he is God then God being crusified by average sinners. Allah says me n my prophets wil always succed and jesus was a gr8 prophet. Remember Noah ppl denied his mesg and when the tribe tried to harm the prophet Allah drowned all the unbeleiver and the prophet was saved in a ship. Abraham was thrown in a fire and Allah comanded the fire to cool down for Abraham it didnt burn him. So was moses saved from the pharoah and his army when Allah made a passage bw river for the belivers to escape. When pagans of makkah decided to kil muhammad Allah blinded their eyes n the prophet escaped. Jesus was none less to any of them. So when the sinners tried to kil jesus Allah rescued him as he did al his prophet n took him alive towards heaven to be sent back before the end times n command a gr8 army n lead me n u to glory. Think can sinners sacrifise Prophet of God like an animal,(God forbid) . So when u claim jesus to be God then do note that this a claim jesus never made for himself anywhere in evn ur edited books. Goodnes is to speak and accept the truth wherever u find it with a open heart and fearing ur creator for his punishment and hoping for his reward. He is just very Forgiving and very Merciful. Get ur forehead down on the ground and ask for help like jesus and mary worshiped and ul find the truth. May ur Creator (God, Allah) be with you he always finds those who try to find Him, a few tears with ur forehead on the ground n u caling wil do the magic. Try its harmless. *

canuck 21.11.09 - 12:15am
Something You Dont Understand Omer. You Will Never Convince A Born Again Christian The Sun God Allah Is The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And I Will Tell You Why. Because Our Heavenly Father Has Sent His Son Jesus Christ To Be The Saviour Of All Men Thru His Blood And Has Given The Holy Spirit To Those Who Love And Obey Gods Commands So That We May Know Who The Father Is And The Truth. Again, If Anyone Rejects The Son Of God Jesus Christ As Coming In The Flesh, That One Is The Spirit Of The Anti Christ. *

omer321 21.11.09 - 02:32pm
u no in ur hearts that i speak the truth, only seekers find the truth and if u respect jesus then he was the son of mary born without a father like Adam born without a mother or father. May u find the strength to lisen to the truth. Amien *

canuck 21.11.09 - 10:33pm
This We Know In Our Hearts With Certainty Omer. You Do Not Know God. Because You Have Not Sought After Gods Righteousness But Thought To Establish Your Own. Again You Accept Muhammed Who You Claim Saw But You Cannot See God Yourself Because You Have Rejected Jesus Is Gods Son. Yet It Remains Today Is The Day Of Salvation. And Repentance Of Your Unbelief And Forgiveness Of Your Unbelief Is Declared To You Through Faith In The Blood Of Gods Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ. For Whoever Calls On Jesus Name Shall Be Saved. Allah Is No God But A Pagan Sun God. Muhammed Is No Prophet Sent From God For This Reason Alone... He Denies Jesus Is Gods Son. Any Such Person Is Blinded By Satan And Is The Anti Christ. *

canuck 21.11.09 - 10:41pm
Oh And Omer. Jesus Was Not Created. Nor Was Adam Created. Adam Was Formed Of The Dust In The Earth. God Breathed Into Him And He Became A Living Being. Jesus Breathed On Men And They Received The Holy Spirit. Jesus Is God In The Flesh. There Is No Doubt In My Mind Of That Because I Have Seen God Myself. Not Because I Looked For Him But Because He Revealed Himself To Me And Showed Me Who He Is. This Is Why You Will Never Convince Any Born Again Christiann Allah Is The Creator Of Heaven And Earth Or That Muhammed Is A Prophet From God. Because God Knows Those He Has Chosen For Himself To Be His Witnesses. There Are Three That Testify: The Blood The Water And The Spirit. They Are In Agreement. The Spirit Testifies To The Truth. Jesus Is God In The Flesh Hidden From You Omer. *

omer321 22.11.09 - 11:22am
Listen to the Last Book, the Last in the Line of Divine Knowledge, which jesus prophsised n u hide in ur books lisen to the true story. *

endtimes 22.11.09 - 01:19pm
Some minds are closed and blinded from the Truth. TRUTH will be revealed in the days soon to come. Calamity for those who rejected the Truth and pure joy for those who accepted the Truth. Jesus introduced Himself as the Truth, the Way, and the Life. He was from before the beginning, Jesus is God that chose to come to earth as our Advocate to pay our penalties in person with His blood *

omer321 22.11.09 - 05:16pm
Lisen to the Last book, the last Book in the Line of Divine knowledge, Lisen carefuly the true story.
''And O Muhammad, relate in this Book the story of Mary how she had retired in seclusion from her people to the eastern side and had hung down a screen to hide herself from them. There we sent to her our angle and he appeared before her in the form Of a Perfect Man. Mary cried out involuntarily, ''I Seek Gods refuge from you, if you are a pious man.'' He replied, ''I am a mere messenger from ur Lord and have been sent to give u a pure son.'' Mary said ''How can i bear a son, when no man has touched me, and I am not an unchaste woman?'' The angle replied, ''So shall it be. Your Lord says, ''This is an easy thing for me to do, and We shall do so in order to make that Boy a Sign for the people and a Blessing from Us, and this must happen.'' *

omer321 22.11.09 - 05:43pm
''Accordingly, Mary conceived the child, and with it she went away to a distant place. Then the throes of Child-Birth urged her to take shelter under a date palm. There she began to cry, ''Oh! would that I had died before this and sunk into oblivion.'' At this the angle beneath (palm tree) consoled her, saying, ''Grieve not at all, for your Lord has set a spring under you; as for your food shake the trunk of this tree and fresh, ripe dates will fall down upon you; so eat and drink and refresh your eyes; and if u see a man, say to him, 'As I hav vowed to observe the fast (of silence) for the sake of Merciful, I will not speak to anyone today'.'' *

omer321 22.11.09 - 06:07pm
''Then she brought the child to her people. They said, ''O Mary! This is a henious sin that you have committed. O sister of Aaron! your father was not a wicked man, nor your mother an unchaste woman.'' Mary merely pointed towards the infant. The people said, ''How shall we talk with him, who is but an infant in the cradle''? Whereupon the child (jesus) spoke out, ''I am a servant of Allah: He has given me the book and appointed me a prophet, and made me blessed wherever I may be. He has enjoined me to offer Salat prayer.GIF and give Zakat (charity) so long as I live. He has made me dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me oppresive and hard-hearted, Peace be upon me the day I was born and the day I die and the day I am raised back to life.' This is Jesus son of Mary, and this the truth about him concerning which they r in doubt. It does not behove Allah to take a son for HE is far above this. When He decrees a thing, HE only says, ''Be'', and it does come into being. *

part4 7.12.09 - 02:10am
When Yeshua bin Maryam aka Prophet Isa comes back he wont be happy about people calling him Jesus or Yesus or Son of God, his first miracle was
to speak from the cradle, anyway we believe he is bin Maryam not bin God. When is the Jewish Messiah
coming? the Jews rejected Prophet Isa as a prophet or son of God so i wonder who will the Jews call their Messiah asiankid2ec.jpg i like foodz *

ray777 13.12.09 - 12:00am
From canuck:Oh And Omer. Jesus Was Not Created. Nor Was Adam Created. .............. Beware this man is a 'False Prophet'!!!!!!!!! *

ray777 13.12.09 - 12:02am
Jesus wasnt created but Adam was... God said (LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE)!!!!!! *

canuck 13.12.09 - 12:18am
Yes Beware Ray777 Who Does Not Know That God Formed Man From The Dust And In The Womb And His Spirit In The Image Of God. God Bless Saints. *

canuck 13.12.09 - 12:27am
Genesis 2:7 Romans 9:20 Jeremiah 1:5 Before I Formed You In The Womb I Knew You, Before You Were Born I Set You Apart; I Appointed You As A Prophet To The Nations. But The Man Without The Spirit Does Not Accept The Things That Come From The Spirit Of God For They Are Foolishness To Him, And He Cannot Understand Them, Because They Are Spiritually Discerned. *

ray777 13.12.09 - 02:29am
Creation man in the image of God
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Gen.1:26 BEWARE OF THIS FALSE TEACHER, CANUCK.... ADAM WAS CREATED!!! Amen smile.GIF *

ray777 13.12.09 - 02:31am
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; Eph.4:14 *

ray777 13.12.09 - 02:33am
Then said the prophet Jeremiah unto Hananiah the prophet, Hear now, Hananiah; The LORD hath not sent thee; but thou makest this people to trust in a lie. Jer.28:15 *

ray777 13.12.09 - 02:34am
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2Tim.4:3,4 Amen *

ray777 13.12.09 - 02:36am
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matt.7:22,23 *

canuck 13.12.09 - 02:46am
Is That What You Are Trying To Do Ray? Heap Unto Yourself People To Say What Your Itching Ears Want To Hear? So Take Note... You Have Been Reported To Admin For Claiming To Be An Administrator And For All Your Abusive Posts You Sent To My Inbox. The Authorities Do Not Hold The Sword For No Reason. *

canuck 13.12.09 - 03:00am
God Bless Saints. Yet It Remains For You In Christ Jesus - A New Creation The Old Has Gone The New Has Come - Jesus Christ Formed In You. So Let No Man Deceive You... 1John 2:26,27 For If Any Man Denies The Son Of God Came ... In The Flesh ... That One Is The Anti Christ. *

canuck 13.12.09 - 03:22am
For In Christ All The Fullness Of The Deity Lives In Bodily Form. Colossians 2:9 In Him You Were Also Circumcised, In Putting Off Of The Flesh, Not With A Circumcision Done By The Hands Of Men But With The Circumcision Done By Christ. Colossians 2:11 So From Now On... 2 Corinthians 5:16,17 Those Who Belong To Christ... Galatians 5:24,25 No Longer Live Toward Themselves ... The Cravings And Passions And Lusts Of Sinful Flesh, But Rather For The Will Of God. 1 Corinthians 6:12-20 *

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:00am
You know what they say about liars dont u Canuck???? Why do you lie about God's Word? Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. Jon.8:44 *

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:01am
John.8:44 *

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:02am
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 1John.4:20 *

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:03am
Ps.58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. *

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:04am
Prov.14:5,25 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies. A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies. *

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:06am
I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 1John.2:21,27 *

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:07am
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: Prov.30:8 *

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:09am
A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape. Prov.19:5 *

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:10am
Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. Eph.4:25 *

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:12am
Every time I see you lie to someone about God's Word Canuck, I will CORRECT YOU!!!! PTL!! Have a great day... *

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:18am
Creation man in the image of God
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Gen.1:26 BEWARE OF THIS FALSE TEACHER, CANUCK.... ADAM WAS CREATED!!! Amen * ..... Canuck says Adam wasnt Created sad.GIF

ray777 13.12.09 - 04:19am
From canuck:Oh And Omer. Jesus Was Not Created. Nor Was Adam Created. .............. *

canuck 13.12.09 - 09:53am
LOL. Yet God Is Spirit. Lets Make Man After Our Image. Indeed God Is Light And Is Spirit And Is Love. The Divine Perfection Of God In Us. Well Some Of Us That Is... Others Like Ray All They See Is Flesh So They Think Their Flesh Is God. Romans 8:7,8 *

canuck 13.12.09 - 10:01am
And Yes We Can All See How You Have Lied Ray... As You Have Not Altered The Post... Adam Was Not Created He Was Formed... So We Know Who Your Father Is... Genesis 3:1,4 *

canuck 13.12.09 - 10:07am
... As You Have Altered The Post And Not Repeated What Was Said... Just Like Eve Who Deceived Herself Altered What God Said... Genesis 2:16,17 3:2 So You Have Shown Yourself To Be The Tempter Into Sin But Also The Liar And The Cause For Sin Ray777. *

canuck 13.12.09 - 10:13am
So By Your Alterations Ray ... By Your Actions You Show Us You Hate Those You Can See And As You Say You Cannot See God ... So Why Do You Hate God Ray? Jesus Tells Us It Is Because You Do Not See God... John 15:21 *

canuck 13.12.09 - 10:19am
God Bless Saints. Matthew 5:8 Blessed Are The Pure In Heart For They Shall See God. Therefore Purify Yourself Ray By Putting Away Your Lying Alterations Of What God Has Said And What Others Say. *

omer321 13.12.09 - 11:43am
u 2 r quoting the same books n fighting as if u were 2 enemies. The truth realy is the last book in the line of divine knwldge is the way forward, it befriended and made brothers the worst enemies when they acceptd Islam. And one more thing keep this in ur mind forever, ppl who tried to kil jesus (Peace be upon him) n denounced him as a son born out ov wedlock, from amongst them would come the anti christ, we muslim are waiting for jesus to return n lead us to glory, we respect jesus alot that is why we dunt say that mortal siners culd hang a Prophet of Allah as he was sum animal. we no that Adam was not a christian nor was Abraham a christian, jesus came aftr them, they al worshiped One Allah, so do we, There cant be two gods He is One Alone n He Is Sufficient For The Whole OF Humanity. May Allah Giv u Guidance Ill Pray For u He IS Very MERCIFUL n FORGIVING. *

ray777 13.12.09 - 03:08pm
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Matt.7:8 Praying for You Canuck aka Owen sad.GIF *

ray777 13.12.09 - 03:13pm
Owen aka Canuck is a false prophet who mixes lies with truth to avert the understanding of believers... I have exposed him on another site already... Beware of Wolves in Sheep's Clothing!!!! Amen n Gbu Group... *

ray777 13.12.09 - 03:15pm
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. *

1-> 7->>

* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search