WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: Good job.
Replies: 9 Views: 523

mombasa9 26.11.09 - 05:16am
Did have to post something here 4 u 2 teach them about islam. They need 2 b taught about islam and the trueth. Am proud 2 b a muslim. ALLAHU AKBAR. wave.GIF *

ayyad 26.11.09 - 05:52pm
hug.GIFALLAH HU AKBAR!ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY TO PARADISE *

rameezah 26.11.09 - 09:48pm
Sori who may ever u be dnt play with ISLAM OR MUSLIM RESPECT IT . IT A grt religion that Wil take every each soul 2 paradise. Wat are u realy bro are u a MUSLIM THEN DNT Play with the pure holy religion . It cn cause 2 a grt lost thnk bf u post topic i converted 2 chirstian everybody welcme u knw u post a new topic u wanna teach who that knw u MUSLIM INFORM US WATZ REALY GOING IN UR HEAD ARE U PLAYING WITH FIRE. *

rameezah 26.11.09 - 09:52pm
ISNT IT A SIN IF MAKE MOCK OF ANY RELIGION WAT U GAINING TELING CHIRSTAIN U BECME 1 NEXT U SAYING U TEachng them that u MUSLIM WATZ THE TRUTH MOMBASA BUD WAT REALY THE TRUTH UMAKING OUR HEART BLEF WEN WE READNG U PLAYING. With fire why wat u benifitng by doing ths . Dnt make ur lyf a living . *

rameezah 27.11.09 - 06:02am
Ay wu eva u are mumbasa get a lyf and stop talkn bwt religions bcoz d almigty gves U his hand bt u taking hs arm. u c u makn ur lyf a heaven in dis world and d next w0rld makn a hel u playn wid fire beware . *

omer321 29.11.09 - 03:08pm
Mobassa the way u r trying to teach christian by false conversion is highly condemable, this was not the way prophet preached; get knowledge of Islam first b4r u start to preach religon. *

omer321 29.11.09 - 03:08pm
Mobassa the way u r trying to teach christian by false conversion is highly condemable, this was not the way prophet preached; get knowledge of Islam first b4r u start to preach religon. *

omer321 1.12.09 - 04:39pm
Hypocrites used to convert to Islam in da morning and be in The Holy Prophets company the whole day ; listening intently and by night they wud reconvert to idle worshiping saying that there is nothing worthy in Islam, they wanted to hurt the Prophet and the faithfuls, but false never wins ova truth and the world Islam rising and reachin every nook and crook of this planet, so hav no doubts i did not like ur deceit with christians, and i presume u hav no knwledge of Quran or the life of my beloved Prophet (PBUH), So better u light urself with Islam b4r u start showing others the way. *

part4 7.12.09 - 01:47am
asiankid2ec.jpg Leave the Christians alone, your like those Jehovas Witness people, i love food and Japanese cartoons please feel free to bud me *

* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search