Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: To my dear friend
Replies: 18 Views: 1437

endtimes 17.06.10 - 10:10am
tcJOlGDtZ23BHSWQny9x.jpg

Dear Lord. I thank you so much for my friend & how you hav caused her to grow & blossom & bear fruit. I pray for her today that you would pour out your living water into her life & saturate any dry & barren places that need a special touch from you. Bring new & vibrant life to any dream that has been lying dormant. Enable her to continue to grow & become the beautiful, bountiful, well-watered garden you designed her to be. Bless her with your glory. In Jesus' Name ....amen. *

endtimes 17.06.10 - 10:12am
Friends need friends,and we all need love. A full life depends on just knowing that someone cares and holds us close in their thoughts and prayers! Ur in mine! Luv U Lots sisi *

endtimes 17.06.10 - 10:15am
Your Creator built a store of miracles in u. He said u have treasure in ur earthen vessel. He came to bring u abundant life. He knows there is explosive power in u waiting to be released. Through the strength of Jesus u can do anything u think or imagine and more! Xx *

endtimes 17.06.10 - 10:16am
FUJ4LpYDxw8tA44WZYPJ.jpg

Bless this caring lady, LORD, I pray!
Guide her footsteps night & day!
Grant her courage, joy & peace!
Let her beauty,
never cease!!! *

endtimes 17.06.10 - 10:20am
H7YI1jmIWPHBGa50P0pQ.jpg

2day there is an angel on guard protecting u, a high priest representing u, a comforter encouraging u, a father loving u and those interceding 4 u. *

endtimes 17.06.10 - 10:24am
Heavenly Father, I ask u to bless this woman right now. I ask u to minister to her spirit. Where there is pain, give her your peace + mercy. Where there is self doubt,release a renewed confidence. Where there is tiredness or exhaustion, I ask u to give her understanding, guidance + strength. Lord, reveal your love and release to her courage and health. Bless her finance, give her vision, raise up leaders and friends to support + encourage her. Give her discerment to recongnize evil and reveal to her the power she has in YOU to defeat it. I ask you to do these things in Jesus' name! Amen *

endtimes 17.06.10 - 10:32am
Tlx9003JC1B6164TA5GX.jpg

Lord I lift my fiend up to You. Help her to do what You want her to do today.Bless and protect her.Be with her. Amen *

jewely31 17.06.10 - 05:27pm
Amen! I agree Lord for you have said.... Again, I tell you the truth if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. MATT18: 19 *

endtimes 19.06.10 - 08:03am
So true sisi, hug.GIF *

endtimes 19.06.10 - 08:11am
Every special friend is a glimpse of God. It is one of Life's best blessings, a priceless gift that can never be bought, sold, or forgotten..Just like you!! *

endtimes 19.06.10 - 08:13am
I met love, laughter and happiness... they needed a place to stay... so i gave them your address... may they never ever go away! *

endtimes 19.06.10 - 08:15am
1FFbZFSBtpqPmiKeK9CP.jpg

Dear God, I don't know of all the challenges this woman has, but You know everything, I hear her silence, You hear her plead, I see her laughing, You see her tears, I see when she gives,You see what has been taken from her, I see her appearance, You see the scars in her soul, I experience her faith, You know her doubts, I ask that you give her everything she needs & bless her abundantly Amen *

endtimes 19.06.10 - 08:20am
BdDLHoLa40WGqp9Dar3J.jpg

We serve a God who moves mountains for us. A teacher who empowers us to live a life of blessing. A Spirit that never leaves us to face anything alone. And a majestic ruler of the universe, our Father, who calls us His own. U are a precious child of the MOST HIGH GOD. *

jewely31 14.07.10 - 03:26pm
Amen sisi! That's a beautifull message sisi. mwah.GIF *

rider13 19.07.10 - 03:30am
You have done what few people can.. you made me cry ! Thanks for all the encouraging messages. I love ya sister's *

endtimes 20.07.10 - 05:12am
we love you sisi mwah.GIF *

anilan 7.09.11 - 04:54pm
We love u sis. *

rider13 24.11.11 - 11:24am
Oh how I miss being on here and sharing the love of God with all. Pray that my moderators may find more time to keep the group going. We need to reach all we can while there is still time. God bless! *

stepup1 25.04.12 - 11:36am
PRAISE THE LORD! *

* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search