WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: MY SPECIAL FRIEND
Replies: 28 Views: 2230

drromana 20.06.08 - 04:32pm
Please pray for my special friend Jessica. She is 16 & in the hospital, & about 5 months pregnant. She has been plagued by the local coven & demons since last year. She is a new christian & recently placed in a christian foster home. A group of us have been praying with her and her new church has just gotten involved. Her young life has been a hard one & there seems to be no end to her torment. She has been fighting with us but she keeps giving up. She has gone into labor 5 times already & God has stopped it each time. PTL! Please keep her in your prayers. God bless you all. *

rider13 20.06.08 - 05:53pm
Prayer for Others

I cannot make the sparrow fly,
Nor can I understand
What makes the clouds hang in the sky,
But I know One who can.

I cannot make the ocean waves
Dash forth against the land;
I cannot help the soul that craves,
But I know One who can.

I cannot hear the humble prayers
Of those of foreign clans;
I cannot ease their wants and cares,
But I know One who can.

I cannot lead the erring ones
With mine own trembling hand;
Nor yet restore the hope that's gone,
But I know One who can.

rider13 20.06.08 - 05:54pm
I cannot see the broken hearts
That long for joy again;
Nor can I mend the broken parts,
But I know One who can.

I cannot heal the many ills
That come so oft to man;
I cannot give the joy that fills,
But I know One who can.

I cannot know why trials fall
Within our life's short span;
But my God understands it all,
And He's the One who can! *

rider13 20.06.08 - 05:55pm
I am praying for your friend, Jessica. May the love2.GIF of God surround and protect her! *

seastarr 20.06.08 - 08:16pm
I ask for protection of Jessica in Jesus Name. Thank you Jesus. Amen pray.GIF *

seastarr 20.06.08 - 08:20pm
satan cannot cross the Bloodline of Christ. I rebuke you satan and bind you in the Name of Jesus. His is the power and glory forever and ever. Amen pray.GIF *

drromana 26.06.08 - 04:45am
Jacob Lee was born tonight in a hospital in Dallas, Texas, USA. Jessica was barely 28 weeks pregnant. Please keep them both in prayer. Thank you in advance and God bless you all. *

gbopp 26.06.08 - 04:53am
Our heavenly Father, you have brought another of your children into the world, in the name of Jesus Christ i pray.GIF ask that you cover Jacob and his mother with your wings of protection and bless all their days. Amen angel.GIF *

solaray 26.06.08 - 05:00am
Oh sis thats so very young! Asking God to watch over them both and give strenght to them! Keep us updated PLEASE!pray.GIF *

drromana 26.06.08 - 06:27am
Amen in agreement. I will soloray. *

lunar888 26.06.08 - 07:35pm
I pray a hedge of protection around jacob lee and his mom, i pray God's warring angels to encamp around them and guard them against all evil, i pray Psalm 91 as a shield around them in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. *

drromana 26.06.08 - 07:45pm
Amen. thank you all for your prayers. Update: Jacob is doing well so far. I found out Jess was around 7 months which gives him a fighting chance. Jess has had a bad reaction to the meds given her b4 surgery and is not resting well bcuz of nightmares. I ask that you pray for her foster mom Patty too as this has taken a toll on her too. She has a brother in a coma also. God bless you all. *

seastarr 26.06.08 - 07:47pm
Amen. pray.GIF *

karenlov 26.06.08 - 08:15pm
Praise the lord i thank god our sister in christ is fain and blessed with a baby boy i pray that god protect her and be with her we all love her and will never live her and tell her jesus love her more and more every day *

rider13 26.06.08 - 09:59pm
Praise said for them all. Please let them know this group is praying for them! *

rider13 26.06.08 - 09:59pm
Prayer's said for them all. Please let them know this group is praying for them! *

drromana 8.07.08 - 06:53am
they know e1 is praying for them. Thank you on their behalf and from me as well. Jessica is doing better, tho she hasn't been completely delivered. Her son, Jacob, is still hanging in there. I believe God has special plans for her son. She has bruising on her brain from abuse, and that is causing some medical problems for her. God bless e1 here. *

drromana 17.07.08 - 07:08am
Her son has water around his heart. The drs are asking her to turn the machines off. and her foster mom's brother has taken a turn for the worse. drs are giving him a few days at most. Jessica isn't taking this well at all. Thank e1 for your prayers. *

drromana 23.07.08 - 06:03am
47 hours ago, Jacob Lee died due to water drowning his little heart. Jessica isn't taking this very well at all. Plz keep her in your prayers. thank you. *

rider13 23.07.08 - 11:37am
So sad to hear that. Am praying for her and the family. *

seastarr 24.07.08 - 02:58am
Sis doc sent me a message that Jessica was so distressed over loss of Jacob they admitted her to the hospital. About 2 hours ago they called her foster Mom to come to hospital immediately. Jessica had fallen and hit her head really hard. She is in a coma and they have transfered her to a local Childrens Hospital there. Please pray for this young girl. She needs a touch of healing from God. pray.GIF *

4thelord 24.07.08 - 04:44am
Thats bad! Will keep all in my prayers. *

drromana 25.07.08 - 11:58am
Last night Jessica's heart rate has lowered. She has been having seizures. She is now on life support. Plz pray God reaches her and gets her to fight back. Ty in advance for all your prayers. *

drromana 26.07.08 - 11:19am
PTL! she has opened her eyes. There is some brain damage but we don't know the extent yet. Thank you Jesus. *

drromana 12.08.08 - 09:33pm
Sorry to have been gone and not been able to update. Jessica is home and finally getting the help from the system she needs. She saw Jesus while in her coma and He spoke to her! She still needs deliverance but her foster mom is having trouble finding a good team for her. Thank you for all your prayers. *

monarch5 5.10.09 - 02:40pm
prayed and believe all is well, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amenpray.GIF *

broknhrt 25.10.09 - 01:19pm
Hi,all my grans jus had her 2nd stroke n is nw unable to walk, we hav a chain prayr 4her 4d nxt 30days if ne1 cn pls kp her in ur prayers. thank u and GOD bless u al *

warodene 26.10.09 - 03:09pm
Jesus i come b4
U Lord in da name of Jesus plz help her granny to gt better Lord. amen *

* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search