WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: **Prayer Request**
Replies: 23 Views: 2388

rider13 4.08.08 - 07:42pm
neMx13lznU1Q7qeA6PBO.jpg Please post anything you need prayer about here, GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYERS! *

4thelord 4.08.08 - 09:34pm
Please pray for every member of this group and also for lost souls to be saved. WscXD0IaAsbSa2GtJJpE.gif *

rider13 7.08.08 - 10:24am
Please pray for me! I feel God is calling me to do a certain work and I want to make the right decisions regarding that. My health also needs prayer as each week it seems something new comes up. I know this is satan trying to destroy me because Im trying to serve the Lord more and more every day. Thank you all who pray.GIF for me. *

chim3 23.08.08 - 03:26pm
Any1 read'n ths i pray dat u pray 4 me. I wont go into detail bt my christian lyf needs prayr.i need hlp 2 reach the type of faith GOD wants me 2 reach & 4 hm 2 hlp me nt 2 b ashamd of hm & 4 me 2 learn 2 trst hm whole heartdly.plz also for my family as wel.thax *

festus36 25.08.08 - 07:33am
U can count on me to pray. May d Lord grant us d grace to pray 4 one another. *

vampirzy 26.08.08 - 04:33am
Pls pray for me so i can get forgivenes and that my deppresion wont control me anymor. And futhermore for my upcoming exam so tat God would make me calm. And please pray so tat i could b strong in fightin ta demons in my life. *

vampirzy 26.08.08 - 04:35am
I pray 4 u all may hapiness and truth b bestowd on u all. And tat God wil forgive u all and give His Grace. In Jesus Christ amen *

festus36 23.09.08 - 02:24pm
Its reported that d hindus are attacking d Christians in India. They are burning churches and have so far captured 200 Pastors to execute. Please pray 4 d lives of these Pastors and 4 God to intervene promptly. *

jewely31 25.09.08 - 03:50am
pray.GIF Lord Jesus let ur divine protection be upon 2 ur choosen ppol n india. Protect them Lord all d time from any harm and preserve their life 4 ur glory alone.
We stand in ur Word That even we walk through the valley of the shadow of death. We will fear no evil, for u are with Us. Your rod and ur staff,they comfort Us.
Psalms 23:4 *

domiehaz 25.02.09 - 05:45pm
I Greet u all in the name above every name Jesus Christ. I had a love r/shp with a muslim lady which ended late 2007. Bt until to date ths lady keeps on stressng me tho i have made thngs clear btw us that we cant have a r/shp. I need ur prayers so that those chains can be destroyed and i need peace of mind. Thenx and God bless u All. *

rider13 26.02.09 - 10:34pm
Please continue to keep me in your prayer's. My health is failing fast. I need a miracle to return to a normal life. God bless you all. *

promzee 24.03.09 - 07:14am
My brothers and sisters in the lord i greet you all...the bible made me to understand that GOD never change Hebrews 13:8..he is the Unchangeable changer..he is still able to move away that mountain before! All you have to do is to just CALL upon him in your days of trouble! Do u know that God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name-BE IT CANCER, AIDS, MALARIA, ACUTE HEADACHE, ULCER,etc-that at the name of JESUS every knee(..including the ones we don't see) should bow! Believe it today and be blessed in JESUS name amen! *

xycoh 24.03.09 - 06:56pm
Rider it must have been unpleasent to return to ur group daily and find no prayers. Please forgive us and i pray to God to heal you. Amen *

xycoh 25.03.09 - 04:50pm
Rider please let us know how you are? *

xycoh 29.03.09 - 06:41pm
Rider was in her group just now. As Rider says. God does answer prayers. Her faith will heal her. Amen. *

endtimes 30.03.09 - 05:46am
Sis rider knows i am constantly praying for her, and i know the other group owners and mods are also praying for rider. Sisi God will strengthen you. *

promzee 6.04.09 - 09:36am
Sis rider i am still praying for you. Let the Weak say am Strong, let the Sick say am healed now!, coz the lord we serve is the Unchangeable Changer he will change your situation today in Jesus name.. *

rider13 9.04.09 - 05:47am
I'm very greatful for all your prayers! I do hope to be able to be back working on this group and all the others I'm a moderator of very soon, Lord willing. Keep on praying for me please. I really need God's guidance at this time and always! God be with you all. *

monarch5 28.09.09 - 03:53pm
Lord i lift all ur loved ones here, up to you in prayer. For complete healing and restoration, and bring bountiful blessings. In your wonderful and beautiful name Jesus name i praypray.GIFAmen *

rider13 25.07.10 - 10:22pm
Thank you all for your contiued prayers. I know God is hearing them. He has given me some strength back and I am so thanful for that. Praise His name forever ! *

endtimes 29.07.10 - 04:55am
Praise the Lord! happy.GIF God never forsakes his own *

rider13 31.07.10 - 02:28am
Please eveyone pray for this group, and for all the christian groups. They are all so dead! We must defeat the spirit of evil and continue to share the Word of God. *

endtimes 31.07.10 - 05:55am
amen sisi *

* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search