WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: To the moderators of ATC group
Replies: 2 Views: 872

rider13 2.06.09 - 07:47pm
Please I need several of you to step up to the plate and do something with this group or it will have to be closed. I do not know if or when I will be well enough to do very much and it is dying. It hurts me every time I sign in here and see that nothing is being done. Please guys and gals help out so I won't have to close this group. Who knows what soul might need your help today before it's too late! pray.GIF *

n1ck 4.06.09 - 05:21pm
Yeah its amazing how life gets so busy and daily tasks take over our lives. The majority of us who have been posting in Christian groups for a long time are finding less and less time available. I know the last year or so has been tough going on me personally, being severely short staffed at work.

I have been spending my time balancing my preaching responsibilities at church, running my church bible study group, working long hours as well as travel, and also ensuring that my wife and kids get the time and attention they deserve. I have also been building my first official Christian website which was launched in April.

I guess I have spent whatever spare time I have had at my disposal on the internet developing my website and in my own Christian wap group, Reason For Hope, while just keeping an eye on the posting in the other groups I moderate - including this one.

Sis Rider I pray for you always and all I can say is if you commit your life and your trust into His hands, He will look after you. I will do my best to put some bible studies together in your group. God bless. *

jewely31 5.06.09 - 07:27am
Sis Rider as one of ur mod here... I cant promise i'll be here at all time but if my time permits and my work i can assure you i keep an eye here n ur grp and try to post some new topics. Don't lose Hope, stand in d Word of God.
My Son/ Daughter, pay attention to what I say, listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart, for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body. PROVERBS 4:20-22 NIV. God Bless You! *

This topic is locked.
* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search