Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: LIVING EVERYDAY FOR GOD...
Replies: 24 Views: 1511

jewely31 6.07.09 - 02:35pm
s872B4a3RS9x881nS4E1.jpgTODAY MATTERS:

Our lives are equal to the sum total of our daily decisions Good and Bad. Someone has described this way: U will be what u are becoming today. *

jewely31 6.07.09 - 02:54pm
In Genesis 5: 3- 32 there is a genealogy that begins with Adam and his son Seth. Altogether Adam lived 930 yrs and then died. When Seth had lived 105 yrs, he became the father of Enosh. Seth lived 807 yrs and had sons and daughters. Altogether, Seth lived 912 yrs and then died and so on.
The basic idea of this passage is... So and so lived and had sons and daughters and then died. Is this the way u want to remembered after ur death?
Look at the difference in the way David's life was summarized in Acts 13:36... When David had served God's purpose in his own generation he fell asleep. David lived his life for God and not merely for himself. And he was remembered for it. *

jewely31 6.07.09 - 03:17pm
Anyone who would have a godly impact on his own generation and those that follow must make a basic decision: I MUST LIVE FOR GOD, AND NOT FOR MYSELF.

WHAT CONTRIBUTIONS DO U WANT TO LIVE THE GENERATIONS TO COME?
HOW CAN U SAY THAT U ARE LIVING FOR GOD?
Your honest answers matters please share. thank_you.GIF and GOD RICHLY BLESS U ALL. flowers.GIF *

oubaas 6.07.09 - 05:30pm
I am setting God 1st in my life. I recently made a decission to serve Him 100% and since then blessings rained down on me. Praise the LORD! *

jewely31 7.07.09 - 04:40am
Praise the Lord! We know that our labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 COR. 15:58
Putting God first in our life is d best decision we ever make being a true children of God. PROVERBS 3:5-6, surely blessings wil follow. Amen! *

oubaas 7.07.09 - 06:29am
Matthew 6:31-34 (NIV) 31 So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

endtimes 8.07.09 - 11:12pm
That so true, there is only benefits and blessings by putting God first. Thanks sis jewely hug.GIF *

jewely31 9.07.09 - 08:15am
happy.GIF to see u sisi hug.GIF how are u?
Ur welc*m sisi. We jz need to prioritize our priority n life for we know dat the God who called us is Faithfull and is able to supply all our needs. *

juz_ordi 9.07.09 - 10:22am
yes, me 2. if i want 2 check n c 4 the future, i had ask my employ n my friends near. do thy hav any complain abt me?! or do thy ve any suggest 4 me. coz if i do turn, thy will tell tht. remember, following God is nt frm juz ur opinion. bt the best was the others opinion.! do u b a light 4 the others or nt. let the unknwn knw the Lord loves 4 us, b the light! *

jewely31 12.07.09 - 03:18pm
Amen! We being d children and follower of Jesus will serve to be d light and salt of dis world. MATTHEW 5:16. thank_you.GIF brod. *

oubaas 12.07.09 - 05:55pm
. Matthew 6:25-26 Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink, nor about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? *

monarch5 28.09.09 - 03:11pm
Amen God is the Alfa and the Omega. I will alway keep him first and last. I have been through alot in my life. God has alwayz been there and alwayz will, till he takes me to heaven to be with himhug.GIFwhich i pray very soon. No more pain, no more suffering, no more ppl playing games with my life. It will be paradise! *

oubaas 28.09.09 - 04:32pm
Praise the Lord! *

sacrifis 4.10.09 - 01:28pm
Wow guys, how awesome is it to be calld the sons of God! Ive made alot of stupid decisions in my life bt il never regret accepting Jesus as my Lord, and Saviour! We often dnt realise hw the enemy steals frm us bt He does and He has already come to give us life and life in abundance! How glorious and beautiful God is! How mighty and holy! Its great to see so many Christians declaring the glory of God here :) love and blessings to u all *mwahz*

oubaas 4.10.09 - 01:30pm
Amen! You are welcome! *

endtimes 14.10.09 - 05:54am
I agree! Great topic sis jewely. hug.GIF *

jewely31 22.10.09 - 03:37pm
To God be d Glory! [i ]Those who trust in the Lord will never put to shame.[/i]
Thank u sisi how are u? missu.GIF. God richly bless to all. *

endtimes 23.10.09 - 05:20am
Im doing fine sisi mwah.GIF miss u too *

jewely31 17.03.10 - 01:06pm
As we live everyday for God, though we encounters many testing, difficulties..., along life path ways Be Still and know who is your God. For GREATER IS HE THAT IS WITH IN US THAN HE WHO IS IN THIS WORLD. *

hwyangel 24.05.10 - 08:42am
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9

oubaas 24.05.10 - 09:24am
Amen pray.GIF *

rider13 28.05.10 - 09:42am
WoW Julie that was great! *

* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits