WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: Emptiness
Replies: 7 Views: 479

0volcom9 13.07.09 - 09:23pm
Hey evry1, im 20 years of age nd studying at varsity,very active person both in church and lifestyle,keepinghealthy,although i have a lot 2kp me occupied thers stil this immense sense of void nd emptiness in me,a longing 4a gf,cz i neva had 1.Is this ryt? *

juz_ordi 15.07.09 - 02:16am
hi, ovol.. thr is somthg happn 2 u. i thk u lied 2 ur self, juz open ur mind n heart, do a retreat by ur self n juz u! take a very special times, tht nobody bordering u. do a flash back of ur liv, n ask ur self wht u wan 2 do. take a deep pray with ur spirit, ask God n urself, n hear His whispering voice. aftr tht, ask ur nearly friend, wht thy unlike n like frm u. thz method will solve ur problem. coz i v done it b4. *

endtimes 20.07.09 - 12:43pm
Amen. Focus your attention on the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart, and fill up that void *

tsi 4.10.09 - 08:05am
Ovolcom has a need, a longing and desire. The void is as a result of this need not been met, he is suffering and he knows he deserves a good life. Concept of good life takes up four themes: pleasure, desire, reason and suffering. These are the irreducible elements of happiness *

tsi 4.10.09 - 08:23am
To be happy we must be able to moderate pleasure, to control desire, to rely upon reason and endure suffering. You dont always get a gf when you want one, you dont also stop wanting one until you possibly have the right one. Stand up to whatever makes you unhappy. You have the potential *

mjully 8.10.09 - 09:00am
what makes u think u need a gf.to me having a gf or bf is not a problem but avoid s*x before marriage.remember God is the one who looked at Adam and provided a companion be focused on God.Seek God first and all things will be added to you. *

team777 20.10.09 - 06:11am
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD *

* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search