WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: I have converted
Replies: 33 Views: 1550

mombasa9 24.10.09 - 03:40am
I used 2 b a muslim but now am a christian. I love jesus. I need reading materials on christianity *

endtimes 24.10.09 - 06:55am
Praise the Lord for your conversion! happy.GIF If you have questions, please post it here and we will assist you in the best of our abilities. The Bible is the best complete Christian book to read and study, that would be my first book of referral *

mombasa9 24.10.09 - 07:12pm
Thank u bro in christ *

mombasa9 24.10.09 - 07:18pm
Thank u sister endtimes. *

endtimes 27.10.09 - 04:41am
gigglez.GIF *

n1ck 31.10.09 - 02:33pm
Welcome to the family mombasa9 hug.GIF *

omer321 8.11.09 - 02:50pm
u were a muslim hw much do u no abt islam.? *

mombasa9 9.11.09 - 11:30pm
I know more than u know@ omar *

omer321 10.11.09 - 04:09am
oh realy u know islam more than me okay then here's a test n we l all see whether ur saying the truth or u r just anothr christian proclaiming to be a christian again. How many scientific facts r there in quran which were proven years aftr revelation of quran. Name any five. (hint its frm herbology, biology, psychology, astronomy and geology) if u quote the verses u wil win over me. Even if u just tel me what these scientific facts r ul be the winer. *

2uise 10.11.09 - 09:27pm
@mombasa9. Its nice 2hv u in this big family of christianity. Jst mke sure u meditate on d word in d bible day nd nyt. U r welcum. *

omer321 11.11.09 - 02:36am
truth shines like a sun :) . Jesus was a human being he ate n drank, Jesus was born without a father and Adam was created without evn a father or mother, if the idea of holines is being without a parent then Adam is more worthy of worship. Jesus never proclaimed to be God if he wud hv been he wud have said 'I m God worship me' n jesus nevr claimed to be God evn in bible. *

tayibah3 11.11.09 - 03:11pm
YOU MUST CLEARLY Understand that ISLAM is the religiOn of mankind and its message is universal and eternal. ISLAM Is an organised,disciplined and complete way of life. It provides guidance in all walks of lif.
Individual and social , material and international.
ISLAM neither neglects the individual nor the societyit establishes harmony and balance between the two and assigns to each its proper role. *

bouqui_0 19.11.09 - 01:08pm
Congratulations!!!..there is a reward 4 u,bt never d less always show ur zeal 4 him(2king10v16)and dwel in his word day n nyt.PEAce *

aniie 21.11.09 - 02:37pm
Thanks God u found Christ. . .u mght fnd Gods Divotional Book series n Our Daily Bread helpful. Plus, Rick Warren's books r also awsome, esp The Purpose Driven Life.

N rember dat Christianity is less of a religion, and more of a relationship(with Christ our Lord and Saviour) *

omer321 21.11.09 - 07:31pm
What a gud relationship that u worship the son and forget the father who created jesus. Tel me if jesus is God did he create the sun? or moon? or the mountains? or was he himself created? if god wanted to cleanse the humainty of their sins he culd hav forgiven them, do you think a king wud hand over his son to the criminals of the kingdom and say that sacrifise him for ur sins. Hw r u deluded. Allah is One n HE is just u do good u get good n if u do false ul get the same. May Allah guide u to the straight and logical path. *

aniie 23.11.09 - 12:49pm
Omer, A relationshp wit Christ Jesus is a relatnshp wit God, n dats what He wants most 4m us(c Hosea 6:6, Matt. 22:37, 38).The 1 reasn why God gave us His son is love for God so Loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have evelasting life. John 3:16. N for ur doubt as to who creatd sun n moon, u shud learn 2 trust dat Jesus is the Light Of The World-in Him is no darknss: it'l only mak sense if u hv a relationshp with Him. Until den, ma prayr's dat u'l stop being delusional bt Jesus. *

omer321 23.11.09 - 05:02pm
U no sister it aches when u find good people not understanding whts right, God has made things simple u make it dificult when u try to explain 3 is 1 n 1 is 3 ppl run from religon saying they hv no logic. Lisen to Allah's words He says like this. *

omer321 24.11.09 - 01:48pm
And the words of the most powerful n exalted our '' Now, who else can have aversion to the way of Abraham but the one has debased himself with folly and ignorance? Abraham was the man whom We chose for our service in this world, and in the next world he shal be among the righteous. When his Lord said to him, ''Surrender,'' he promptly responded, ''I have surrendered to the Lord of the Universe (and become a Muslim).'' He also enjoined on his children to follow the same way. Jacob also did the same and his last wil to his sons was, ''O my children, Allah has chosen the same way of life for you. Hence remain Muslims up to your last breath.'' Were you present at the time when jacob was on the point of Death? He asked his children, ''Whom wil u worship aftr me?'' They all answered, ''We will worship the same One Allah Whom u, their forefathers Abraham, Ishmael and Issac acknowledged as their Allah and to Him we all surrender as Muslims.''
They were a people who passed away; they shall receive the reward of what they earned and you shall have the reward of what you wil earn; and you wil not be questioned as to what they did. *

omer321 24.11.09 - 02:19pm
THE HOLY BOOK says ''The Jews say, ''Become Jews and you will be rightly guided ; the Christian say, ''Become christians and you wil have the true guidance.'' Say to them, ''Nay, we turn away from every other way and accept the way of Abraham and Abraham did not associate other gods with Allah.'' O Muslims, say to them, ''We beleive in Allah and the guidance which has been sent down to us and which was sent to Abraham, Ishmael, Issac and Jacob and his decendants and which was given by their Lord to Moses and Jesus and to all other prophets. We do not discriminate against any of them and we have have completely surrendered to Allah as Muslims.''
Then if they beleive the way u have beleived then they have the right guidance, and if they turn away from this, it wil become obvious that they are obdurate. Therefore, rest assured that Allah will suffice to defend you against them : He hears everything and He knows everything.'' *

omer321 24.11.09 - 04:40pm
''Say, ''Take Allah's colour, and who can give a beter colour than Allah? Therefore, we worship and submit to Him alone.''
O Prophet, say to them, ''Do you argue with us concerning Allah, whereas He is our Lord and also your Lord ? We shall be acountable to Him for our deeds and you for yours ; so we have dedicated our worship to Him alone. Or do you say that Abraham, Ishmael, Issac, Jacob and his children were all Jews or Christians ?'' Ask them, ''Do you know wore than Allah does ? And who is more unjust than the one who hides the testimony which Allah has enthrustd to him ? Allah is not unaware of what you are doing. --- They were a people who have passed away and they shall be repaid for what they earned and you for what you earn ; you will not be questioned as to what they did.'' *

a7lam4u 24.11.09 - 07:46pm
Mombasa...U have made the biggest mistak eof u rlife! Islma is the ONLY true way & religion. & the way of following Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu Alayhi Wasalam. U r now an infidel.. U have no idea u just lost the gift of Jannah for ur choice. How can u turn ur back on Islam & its Message? U contributed much in my group long ago.. Now, u have truned ur back on all muslims & most importantly, Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.
cry2.GIF How could u? *

a7lam4u 24.11.09 - 07:49pm
Christians worship more than 1. & they say, Jesus (A.S) is Son of god & god in the flesh. Now, how can this be?? U cannot associate others with God. It is God & GOd alone! La ilaha illAllah! Jesus (A.S) is only the messenegr of God. *

a7lam4u 24.11.09 - 07:50pm
Just like Prophet Muhammad ( sallAllahu Alayhi Wasalam) is messenger of Allah Aswell that completed our religion of Islam. *

a7lam4u 24.11.09 - 07:51pm
Come back to group ALLAHUAKBAR we will help u. u r lost now... Among the deaf, dumb & blind. Now, there is seal upon ur heart.. & it has hardened. *

a7lam4u 24.11.09 - 07:53pm
Dont let shaitan misconscrew u on the wrong path! Islam is the only way! Even in Qur'an Allah (SWT) say, they will never be satisfied 'til u join THEIR religion! *

ayyad 24.11.09 - 08:49pm
mombasa i dnt know u well!but u have rejected the truth and gone towards darkness!so dnt listen to anybody but do ur research again about quran!remember this life is a test for hereafter!so ALLAH swt mite have tested ur faith in him!its upto u wat u want jannah or jahanum! *

a7lam4u 24.11.09 - 10:11pm
agree.GIF Well said *

frendli 24.11.09 - 10:34pm
Hey mombasa have u nt seen the signs that Allah is one nd he is the god!hav u nt heard about awl the miracles!the name of Allah nd hs prophet s.a.w on the moon!the syns r clear brother...do not turn away 4wm da straight path,.. *

rameezah 27.11.09 - 06:40am
IT IS NARRATED BY ABU HORAIRAH RA. THAT THE HOLY PROPHET S.A.W SAID THIS WORLD IS A PRISON FOR A TRUE BELIEVER AND A PARADISE FOR THE INFIDEL OR THE DISBELIEVER MUSLIM *

part4 7.12.09 - 01:56am
Why are all you flooding this group? you wouldnt like it if it were Christians in our group, if you want to debate then do it, but doing this spam style flooding is not good, mombasa9 isnt Christian he just said it for whatever reason he knows asiankid2ec.jpg *

hwyangel 24.05.10 - 08:53am
OK Omar. You still havent met my challenge on previous posts. So here it is again: If Allah is love then show me in the quran where it says that Allah LOVES YOU. Not your faith or your works but YOU. Also show me where Allah PROMISES you that you WILL live in heaven with him if you beleive. I challenge you to SHOW Me or never post here again. *

hwyangel 24.05.10 - 09:04am
To mombasa: God loves YOU. Just as you are.

1 John 4:7
7Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

rider13 19.07.10 - 03:38am
Please do not use this group as a forum to argue about Islam or anything else for that matter. All are welcome here, but not to stir up an argument ! Thank you and God Bless *

* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search